Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
JetBot AI Kit - Add-ons for Jetson Nano to Build JetBot
A smart robot is always the favorite project of electronic enthusiasts, however, a robot will be "not that smart" if it's not AI-based.
Say hello to the JetBot, an actual smart robot powered by the Jetson Nano. Equiped with the intelligent eye (front camera), facial recognition, object tracking, auto line following, and collision avoidance. It also comes with ROS nodes code, which makes it easy to get started with the open source ROS (Robot Operating System), and to learn the system framework and concepts of ROS.
If you've got a Jetson Nano on your desk right now, combined with open source codes and tutorials, these add-ons would be the ideal choice for you to learn AI robot designing and development.
- Controller: NVIDIA Jetson Nano (not included)
- OS: Ubuntu 18:04 LTS
- Programming Languages: Python
- Camera: 8 MP 160 ° field of view (wide angle)
- Display: OLED 0.91-inch, 128 x 32 pixels
- Wireless NIC: wifi dual-band (2.4 and 5 GHz) + Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: Lithium Ion 18650 (not include)
- Teleoperation: Gamepad & webpage
- Communication: Wifi
- Protection: Over-current protection and voltage monitoring
Please see the Wiki page for more information, software etc.