Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
AlphaBot2 Robot Kit for micro:bit
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with the BBC micro:bit (not included). It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, Bluetooth/2.4G remote control, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2 employs a 2-layer structure to provide excellent stability and compatibility.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
- 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
- Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
- TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
- N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
- Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2 for micro:bit, the upper adapter board for controller:
- micro:bit dedicated connector, for easily connecting with the micro:bit
- MP1584 voltage regulator, provides stable 5V output
- RT9193-33 voltage regulator, provides stable 3.3V voltage to the micro:bit
- TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the micro:bit to use analog sensors
- PCA9685 PWM control chip, I/O expander
- Onboard buzzer to play music
Voor 17:00 uur besteld, is vandaag verzonden.
Verzonden vanaf € 6,95 binnen Nederland.
Gratis verzending vanaf € 100,00.
|10+||-6%||€ 93,96 p/s|
|50+||-12%||€ 87,95 p/s|