Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
MG996R 360° Digital Metal Gear Servo - 11kg/cm - 55g
This is essentially an upgraded version of the famous MG995 servo. It now has a redesigned PCB and IC control system which makes it far more accurate. Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering.
All specifications are the same as the previous model MG995, however this servo is far more accurate, and safe to use in model aircraft which require precise servo movements and perfect centering.
Note: This servo is a continuous type servo, meaning you can adjust speed and direction, but not position.
- Dimension : 40mm x 19mm x 43mm
- Weight : 55g
- Operating Speed : 0.17sec / 60 degrees (4.8V no load)
- Operating Speed : 0.13sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)
- Stall Torque : 13 kg-cm (180.5 oz-in) at 4.8V
- Stall Torque : 15 kg-cm (208.3 oz-in) at 6V
- Operation Voltage : 4.8 - 7.2Volts
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Connector Wire: Heavy Duty, 11.81" (300mm)
- Power Supply: Through External Adapter
- Stable and Shock Proof