Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
The Things Node - 868MHz EU
The Things Node is an ideal LoRaWAN device to start prototyping your ideas without having to deal with breadboards, wires and sensors. The Things Node is based on the SparkFun Pro Micro and has an added Microchip LoRaWAN module along with an embedded antenna. It contains a temperature sensor, digital accelerometer, light sensor, button and RGB LED. All this is packaged in a matchbox sized waterproof casing. This version operates on the EU approved frequency 868MHz.
- Fastest way to get started with LoRaWAN (Long Range WAN)
- Create a LoRaWAN sensor prototype in an hour
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (6 miles)
- Engage with a global community of IoT developers
- Fully compatible with Arduino devices and software
- Easy cloud integration with popular IoT platforms
- Based on open source standards
- Devices can freely communicate over all gateways connected to The Things Network
- LoRaWAN library included
- Operates at 868MHz for use in the EU (CE Approved)