Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
Mini Router op basis van Raspberry Pi CM4
This Mini Router is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB 3.0 ports, making it suitable for soft router applications, while keeping the hardware to a minimum. It comes with a pre-installed Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC to enable fast boot-up times and a smooth overall experience.
- Fast boot times and smooth overall experience: Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 and 4GB RAM/32GB eMMC
- Compact and highly integrated: 75x64x21mm in size, with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and dual USB3.0 ports
- Highly scalable with rich IO peripherals: dual Gigabit Ethernet connectors, Micro-SD card slot, micro-HDMI interface, USB 3.0, MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, etc.
- Easy to deploy with stability: DIN rail mount and keyhole slot allow you to hang it anywhere
- Pre-installed OpenWRT firmware: Out of the box, can easily implement software router applications
Of the two Gigabit Ethernet Ports (RJ45), one Ethernet Port is connected to the Gigabit Ethernet PHY of the CM4 module which is based on Broadcom BCM54210PE. The other Gigabit Ethernet Port is connected to Microchip's LAN7800 which is a USB 3.0 to GbE (Gigabit Ethernet Bridge). The USB 3.0 interface here is extended from the PCIe interface of the CM4 Module. Both ports can support speeds up to 1Gbps.
It features a variety of I/O peripherals such as MIPI CSI, MIPI DSI, micro-HDMI to connect displays/ cameras, a standard 9-pin USB 3.0 header for more USB expansion, a micro-SD card slot, and an FPC connector while maintaining a compact form factor! This board is ideal for HTPC makers, Linux developers, software router enthusiasts, and the majority of regular Raspberry Pi users.
Also, this comes included with a PC/ABS case with an Aluminum alloy on top which has a large sink in order to cool down the CM4 at extreme loads. It provides better protection as well and is suitable to be used in industrial applications.
The case has long rubber feet for better stability when placed on a flat surface. You can mount this case in two ways. One is to use the keyhole slot wall mount and mount it on the wall (you can mount it in 2 different orientations). The other way is to use the 3 mounting holes and mount onto a DIN rail.
The Compute Module 4 comes with OpenWRT firmware pre-installed out-of-the-box. This means you just need to unbox the package, take out the board, connect to your existing home network and have your own mini router!
|Networking||Dual Gigabit Ethernet Connectors|
|USB 3.0 to GbE|
(Gigabit Ethernet Bridge)
|USB||2 x USB 3.0 Ports|
1 x USB 3.0 9-Pin Header
|Storage||Micro-SD Card Slot (load system Image for non-eMMC CM4 version)|
|Camera||1 x MIPI CSI Connector|
|Display||1 x MIPI DSI Connector|
1 x Micro HDMI Connector
|FPC||Interface for I2C and SPI|
|External Fan||Power connector for fan|
|Power||5V/3A using USB Type-C Port|
|-40°C to +85°C|
- Verzonden vanaf € 45,85 naar Verenigde Staten
- 30 dagen niet goed, geld terug
- Snelle levering vanuit Nederland
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Carrier Board for Raspberry Pi CM4 with 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC
- Aluminum Case
- International Wall Adapter Power Supply 5VDC 4A – Type-C (with US/AU/UK/EU plugs)