Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
Pico Enviro+ Pack
A fully featured environmental monitoring / citizen science add-on for Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W. It has a built-in colour 1.54" LCD screen and is jam-packed with sensors!
Pico Enviro+ Pack measures just 61 x 31.5 mm, but Pimoroni filled it to the brim with environmental sensors. It has similar features to the larger Enviro+ for Raspberry Pi—a weather and gas sensor, light sensor, microphone and particulate sensing*, plus a gorgeous, colour LCD - but it's built to plug into the back of a Raspberry Pi Pico (or, even better - a shiny new wireless capable Pico W).
Measure temperature, pressure, humidity and detect pollutant gases with the top quality BME688 weather sensor; measure light level with the LTR-559 light and proximity sensor and measure ambient noise level with the analog MEMS microphone. Connect up a PMS5003 particulate matter (PM) sensor (*available separately) and you can measure air quality too!
Your Pico will need to have pin headers soldered to it (with the pins pointing downwards) to attach to the add-on board. If you don't want to solder, we also have the Raspberry Pi Pico H available, with headers soldered, but without WiFi.
- BME688 4-in-1 temperature, pressure, humidity and gas sensor (datasheet)
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor (datasheet)
- MEMS microphone (datasheet)
- 1.54" 240x240 IPS LCD (connected via SPI)
- 4 x tactile buttons
- Connector for particulate matter (PM) sensor (available separately)
- Pre-soldered socket headers for attaching to Pico
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Pico/Pico W.
- Fully assembled
- No soldering required (as long as your Pico has header pins attached).
- C/C++ and MicroPython libraries
- Schematic (coming soon)
A Raspberry Pi Pico / Pico W is not included so make sure to grab one!