Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
HyperPixel 4.0 - Hi-Res Touch Display for Raspberry Pi
HyperPixel 4.0 is the perfect way to use your Pi without a bunch of cables or a bulky display. Design your own interface to control your project, display data, or turn your Pi into a tiny media centre. This new version of the HyperPixel has a gorgeous IPS display, with wide viewing angles, custom-made cover glass (on the touch version), and the alternate I2C interface is broken out for advanced users.
- High-speed DPI interface
- 4.0" IPS (wide viewing angle, 160°) display (86.4x51.8mm)
- 800x480 pixels (~235 PPI)
- 18-bit colour (262,144 colours)
- 60 FPS frame rate
- Contrast ratio: 500:1
- Capacitive touch
- 40-pin female header included to boost height for Pi B+, 2, 3, 3B+ and 4
- Standoffs included to securely attach to your Pi
- Compatible with all Pi's
- One-line installer
HyperPixel uses a high-speed DPI interface, allowing it to shift 5x more pixel data than the usual SPI interface that these small Pi displays use. It has a 60 FPS frame rate and a resolution of approximately 235 pixels per inch (800x480) on its 4.0" display. The display can show 18-bits of colour (262,144 colours).
The Touch version has a capacitive touch display that's more sensitive and responsive to touch than a resistive touch display, and it's capable of multi-touch!
Everything comes fully-assembled, and there's no soldering required! The display is securely stuck down to the HyperPixel 4.0 PCB and connected via a neat little flush-mounting FPC cable. Just pop HyperPixel 4.0 on your Pi and run our installer to get everything set up!
Please note: when installing HyperPixel 4.0 onto your Pi make sure not to press down on the screen surface! Hold the board by its edges and wiggle it to mate with the extended header (or GPIO header).
It'll work with any 40-pin version of the Pi, including Pi Zero and Pi Zero W. If you're using it with a larger Pi like the B+, 2, or 3, 3B+, then use the extra 40-pin header that's included to boost it up to the required height. If you're using a Zero or Zero W then just pop it straight onto the GPIO.
The included standoff kit allows you to mount your HyperPixel 4.0 safely and securely to your Pi. Just screw them into the posts on the underside of the HyperPixel 4.0 PCB and then secure with screws through the mounting holes on your Pi.
We've put together a one-line-installer to configure your Pi properly for HyperPixel 4.0 and to enable the touch screen on the touch version. Note that you'll need another display, keyboard, and mouse to install the software, or you could do it remotely over SSH if you follow our guide on how to set your Pi up headlessly.
Open a terminal, and type
curl https://get.pimoroni.com/hyperpixel4 | bash to run the one-line installer and set your HyperPixel 4.0 up.
Find the GitHub repository here: https://github.com/pimoroni/hyperpixel4
- Dimensions: 58.5x97x12mm (WxHxD, depth includes header and display).
- HyperPixel uses basically all of the GPIO pins to communicate with the Pi (including the standard I2C pins) so it's not generally possible to use it with other HATs and devices that connect via the GPIO...
- ...but Pimoroni have provided an alternate I2C interface< broken out on the back that will let you use I2C devices (like sensor breakouts) at the same time as HyperPixel. There are instructions how to set this up in our Hyperpixel 4.0 tutorial.
- Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye includes major changes to how DPI display drivers work - a quick hack to get the screen working (with some loss of rotation/touch functionality) is to comment out
boot/config.txt. Pimoroni is working on full support for Bullseye, but if you're after an easy, fully featured Hyperpixel experience you should probably stick with Buster for now:
Download Raspberry Pi OS Buster with desktop
Download Raspberry Pi OS Buster with desktop and recommended software
- Verzonden vanaf € 8,00 naar Verenigde Staten
- 30 dagen niet goed, geld terug
- Snelle levering vanuit Nederland
|Platform||Raspberry Pi (ARM)|
|Geschikt voor||RPi 4B|
RPi 1B+ / 2 / 3