Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
HT0740 40V / 10A Switch Breakout
This fully-isolated, I2C-controllable switch can switch big loads up to 40V at 10A. There are sturdy screw terminals to connect your switched load to, and a handy little white status LED to give you visual feedback. Because we've used an I2C expander, you can use up to four of these at once, by configuring the addresses with the cuttable traces on the back of the board.
The HT0740 breakout has an I2C interface and is 3.3V or 5V compatible. Like Pimoroni's other breakouts, they've designed it so that you can solder a piece of right-angle header onto it and then pop it straight onto the bottom left 5 pins on your Raspberry Pi's GPIO header (pins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9).
This breakout is compatible with Pimoroni's Breakout Garden system, where using breakouts is as easy just popping it into one of the slots and starting to grow your project, create, and code.
- HT0740 MOSFET driver chip (datasheet)
- TCA9554A I2C expander chip (datasheet)
- TPN2R304PL MOSFET (datasheet)
- Bright white status LED
- Can switch up to 40V / 10A (DC only)
- Screw terminals
- 3.3V or 5V compatible
- I2C interface (four addresses: 0x38-0x3B)
- Reverse polarity protection (on the Breakout Garden side only)
- Raspberry Pi-compatible pinout (pins 1, 3, 5, 7, 9)
- Compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
- Compatible with Arduino
- Python library
- DC voltage only. Do not use to switch loads higher than 40V / 10A. Despite the MOSFET part being rated for higher currents, the screw terminals are not suitable for this.
- Not PWM-able
Voor 17:00 uur besteld, is vandaag verzonden.
Verzonden vanaf € 2,95 binnen Nederland.
Gratis verzending vanaf € 100,00.
|10+||-6%||€ 15,94 p/s|
|50+||-12%||€ 14,92 p/s|