Je hebt nog geen producten in je winkelwagen.
Grove - LoRa-E5 - EU868/US915 - LoRaWAN ondersteuning
Grove Wio-E5 embedded with Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC, powered by ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU core and Long Range SX126x, is an easy-to-use wireless radio module, supporting LoRaWAN protocol on the EU868 & US915 frequency and (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, Long Range modulations.
- Wio-E5 (STM32WLE5JC) embedded
- Support LoRaWAN protocol on EU868/US915 frequency band
- Ultra-long transmitting range up to 10km (Ideal value in open space)
- Easy control by AT command via UART connection
- Rapid prototyping with plug-and-play Grove interfaces
- Ultra-low power consumption and high performance
As an upgrade of the old version - Grove - Long Range Radio - powered by the RFM95 ultra-long-range Transceiver Module, Grove Wio-E5 embedded with the Wio-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module is a high-performance and easy-to-use wireless radio Long Range module supporting the LoRaWAN protocol.
Wio-E5 LoRaWAN STM32WLE5JC module is the major functional part integrated into Grove - Wio-E5. It is a LoRaWAN module that embedded with ARM Cortex M4 ultra-low-power MCU core and Long Range SX126x, as the world-first combo of Long Range RF and MCU chip into one single tiny module, it supports (G)FSK, BPSK, (G)MSK, and Long Range modulations, and is FCC, CE certified. Grove - Wio-E5 features extremely compacted size, ultra-low power consumption, low cost, and amazing performance.