The i-CON VARIO 2 multi-channel soldering and de-soldering station can operate two soldering tools at the same time. In addition to the i-TOOL AIR S hot air iron (200 W) the user can plug in the i-TOOL soldering iron (150 W) for classical soldering applications or the new CHIP TOOL VARIO de-soldering tweezers (2 x 40 W). Alternatively the i-CON VARIO 2 can operate further Ersa soldering tools.
Just like any other i-CON model, the compact and ESD safe station offers the well-known simple and clear "i-CON operability". And just like the larger i-CON VARIO 4, the i-CON VARIO 2 comes standard with interfaces for the Ersa solder fume extraction units and heating plates. The simple and safe configuration with a microSD memory card is a further standard feature of the i-CON VARIO 2.
- Soldering and de-soldering station to operate one i-TOOL AIR S and another soldering tool at the same time
- Intelligent power management for dynamic power distribution
- Extremely silent blow air supply for i-TOOL AIR S
- Easy operation - intuitive one touch push button and large multi-functional display
- Different soldering and de-soldering tools connectable
- Integrated interface to solder fume extraction unit, heating plate and PC
- USB interface
- Anti-static design
- Rating/voltage: max. 200W/230V, 50Hz
- Air flow: 2 - 20 l/min
- Temperature range: 50 - 450 °C (50 - 550 °C i-TOOL AIR S)