With this Qi charging receiver module your can recharge your project wirelessly.
If you have a modern smart phone you may have noticed that it comes with built in wireless charging capability called 'Qi charging.' Qi is a trademark name for a thin and smart inductive charging system. Many large gadget companies have standardized on Qi.
This is just the inductive charging Qi receiver. It will work with any Qi charger base transmitter that will work well with any standard inductive charger base. Simply solder two wires to the V+ and Gnd pins on the Qi module and place the item you want charged onto a charging base. The receiver chip manages the coil so that you'll always get 5V and 500mA. If the coil is too far it will simply not activate at all.
- Output Voltage: 4.8V - 5.2V
- Current: 500mA
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC ~ 40ºC
- Back Panel: 48mm x 32mm x 0.5mm / 1.9" x 1.3" x 0.02"
- Chip: 11.5mm x 36mm x 0.3mm / 0.5" x 1.4" x 0.01"
- Copper Coil: 41mm x 29mm / 1.6" x 1.1"
Wires needs to be soldered your own.