High Endurance microSDXC/SDHC
Aimed at car video recorders, security cameras and surveillance systems, Transcend's high endurance microSDXC/SDHC card is built with high-quality MLC NAND flash chips to withstand up to 12,000 hours of Full HD video recording*, providing long-life durability and prolonged endurance. To ensure the utmost level of reliability, the high endurance microSDXC/SDHC card undergoes extensive testing under harsh conditions to be verified waterproof, temperature proof, static proof, X-ray proof and shock resistance.
In order to deliver the best performance and stability, the Transcend's microSD card is tested under the following harsh conditions.
- Waterproof: meet the IPX7 standards and can immerse in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes
- Temperature Proof: endure extreme temperatures from -25° to 85°C
- Static Proof: meet the EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and can withstand static electricity
- X-ray Proof: meet the ISO7816-1 standard and are immune to Airport X-rays
- Shock Proof: provide excellent shock, vibration, bending and twisting resistance
|Dimensions||11mm x 15mm x 1mm|
|Endurance (max.)||12,000 hours|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C (-13°F) ~ 85°C (185°F)|
|Transfer Rate (max.)*||Read: 21MB/s, Write: 20MB/s|
|Compatibility||Ideal for car video recorders, security cameras and surveillance systems|
|Note||*Based on Full HD (1920x1080P) video content recorded at 26 Mbps at 30°C on Transcend DrivePro series. Performance may vary due to host hardware, software and usage|
|Warranty||Two-year Limited Warranty, please click here for more information about the Transcend Warranty Policy|