Your shopping cart is empty
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W
The Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is the latest product in Raspberry Pi's most affordable range of single-board computers. The successor to the breakthrough Raspberry Pi Zero W, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W is a form factor–compatible drop-in replacement for the original board.
The board incorporates a quad-core 64-bit Arm Cortex-A53 CPU, clocked at 1GHz. At its heart is a Raspberry Pi RP3A0 system-in-package (SiP), integrating a Broadcom BCM2710A1 die used in the Raspberry Pi 3 with 512MB of LPDDR2 SDRAM. The upgraded processor provides Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W with 40% more single-threaded performance, and five times more multi-threaded performance, than the original single-core Raspberry Pi Zero.
Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W offers 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2, along with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and modular compliance certification. The board has a microSD card slot, a CSI-2 camera connector, a USB On-The-Go (OTG) port (ideal for a OTG cable or USB mini-hub), and an unpopulated footprint for a HAT-compatible 40-pin GPIO header. It is powered via a micro USB socket. Video output is via a mini HDMI port; composite video output can easily be made available via test points if needed.
Sharing the same form factor as the original Raspberry Pi Zero, Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W fits inside most existing Raspberry Pi Zero cases.
- Size: 65mm × 30mm
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2710A1, quad-core 64-bit SoC (Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1GHz)
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2
- 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE, onboard antenna
- USB 2.0 interface with OTG
- HAT-compatible 40-pin I/O header footprint
- microSD card slot
- Mini HDMI port
- CSI-2 camera connector
- HDMI interface
- Composite video
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Input power: 5V DC 2.5A
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Production lifetime: Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W will remain in production until at least January 2028
- Compliance: For a full list of local and regional product approvals, please visit pip.raspberrypi.com
Due to ongoing chip shortages and related supply problems, backorders are not possible at this time.
Shipping from € 2.95 within The Netherlands.
Free shipping from € 100.00.
New stock expected:
- 400 piece(s) on 30-11-2022