Your shopping cart is empty
Raspberry Pi Build HAT
The Raspberry Pi Build HAT is an add-on board designed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation in collaboration with LEGO® Education to make it easy to control LEGO® Technic™ motors and sensors with your Raspberry Pi.
It provides four connectors for LEGO Technic motors and sensors from the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Portfolio. The available sensors include a distance sensor, a colour sensor, and a force sensor. The angular motors come in a range of sizes and
include integrated encoders that can be queried to find their position.
The Build HAT fits all Raspberry Pi computers with a 40-pin GPIO header, including — with the addition of a ribbon cable or other extension device — Raspberry Pi 400. Connected LEGO Technic devices can easily be controlled in Python, alongside standard
Raspberry Pi accessories such as a camera module.
The Raspberry Pi Build HAT power supply(available separately)is designed to power both the Build HAT and Raspberry Pi computer along with all connected LEGO Technic devices.
The LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime set 45678 and SPIKE™ Prime Expansion set 45681(available separately from LEGO Education resellers) include a collection of useful elements supported by the Build HAT.
- Controls up to four LEGO Technic motors and sensors included in the SPIKE Portfolio, along with those from the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Robot Inventor kit and most other LEGO devices that use an LPF2 connector
- Fits onto any Raspberry Pi computer with a 40-pin GPIO header
- Easy-to-use Python library to control your LEGO Technic devices
- Onboard Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller manages low-level control of LEGO Technic devices
- DC power connector: 2.1mm barrel jack, centre positive
- Requires an external 8V ±10% DC power source – like the Raspberry Pi Build HAT Power Supply, or a 7.5V battery pack – to power the Build HAT, Raspberry Pi computer (except Raspberry Pi 400), and connected LEGO Technic devices
- Raspberry Pi Build HAT
Shipped on Friday when ordered now.
Shipping from € 6.95 within The Netherlands.
Free shipping from € 100.00.
|10 or more||-3%||€ 29.05 Ea.|
|50 or more||-6%||€ 28.16 Ea.|