The Raspberry Pi 400 French version with AZERTY layout contains a quad-core 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, wireless networking, dual-display output and 4K video playback, as well as a 40-pin GPIO header. The Raspberry Pi 400 is a powerful, easy-to-use computer built into a neat and portable AZERTY-keyboard.
It's a Raspberry Pi. It's a keyboard.
It's a Raspberry Pi designed into a AZERTY-keyboard. Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you're hard at work. The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
This is the unit only.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4-3200
- Dual-band (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- GPIO Horizontal 40-pin GPIO header
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (supports up to 4Kp60)
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode)
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: MicroSD card slot for operating system and data storage
- Keyboard: 78-key compact FR layout AZERTY keyboard
- Power: 5V DC via USB connector
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
- Dimensions: 286 mm × 122 mm × 23 mm (maximum)