This black official Raspberry Pi power supply is specifically designed for the new Raspberry Pi 4. The adapter has a captive USB-C cable and fits EU power outlets.
The power supply cannot be used with older versions of the Raspberry Pi.
- Output voltage: +5.1V DC
- Minimum load current: 0A
- Nominal load current: 3.0A
- Maximum power: 15.3W
- Load regulation: ±5%
- Line regulation: ±2%
- Ripple & noise: 120mVp-p
- Rise time: 100ms maximum to regulation limits for DC outputs
- Turn-on delay: 3000ms maximum at nominal input AC voltage and full load
- Protection: Short circuit protection, Overcurrent protection, Over temperature protection
- Efficiency: 81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%). 72% minimum at 10% load
- Output cable: 1.5m 18AWG
- Output connector: USB Type-C