Your shopping cart is empty
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4GB
- This product can only be shipped to The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.
- Max. 1 per customer/address. Repeat orders within 30 days will be canceled!
- Placing more than one order may result in cancellation of all orders.
- Due to additional checking for duplicate orders, orders with a Raspberry Pi are being processed with a delay.
- Professional user? Or would you like to order on behalf of a school? Contact us for options.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB is the most popular of the family, and the version you want to buy if you want to start using the Raspberry Pi as a desktop computer. Because of the 4GB RAM, you'll notice that it responds a bit better in desktop use than the 2GB version. Especially with multi-tasking, or some more memory intensive applications you will appreciate the 2GB of extra RAM.
It has a 64-bit quad-core Cortex A-72(ARM v8) processor at 1.5GHz, 4K support on 2 micro HDMI outputs, USB 3.0, dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, 1GB Ethernet and PoE (Power over Ethernet) using a separately available PoE HAT.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is available in the following versions:
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 1GB RAM
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 2GB RAM
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4GB RAM (this model)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 8GB RAM
All specifications of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 1GB, 2GB, 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4 (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video and sound:
- 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- Input power:
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature 0–50ºC