Your shopping cart is empty
Mizar 3D Printer - DIY Kit
Mizar is the latest FDM 3D printer developed by GEEETECH. It adopts a new self-developed 32-bit MCU and TMC2208 silent driver, which has a higher base frequency and stronger processing power than the commonly used ATmega2560, and highly reduced noise during printing. The main body adopts a new structure design, which is more stable than the box-type base. Centralized design of the motherboard and screen makes the machine more concise and sports higher reliability. Mizar carries a 3.5-inch color touch screen with a redesigned user-friendly UI interface, aiming to provide amateurs and beginners a pleasant and high quality 3D printing experience.
Geeetech Mizar is a high precision DIY 3D printer with structure frame design, providing more possibilities for your great ideas and designs. It is cost-effective and very easy to operate, highly recommended for amateurs and beginners, ideal for education, personalized customization, architectural design, action figures, toys, art etc.
- New Minimalist Design
- Centralized design of the motherboard and screen, more concise, higher reliability
- The body is composed of 8 aluminum profiles, which is more stable than the box-type base
- Upgraded screen
- 3.5 inch color touch screen, new designed UI, more concise interaction
- Break-resuming capability
- No fear of unexpected power cuts, ensuring your printing process safety
- Quiet printing
- Main board carries the TMC2208 driver which significantly reduces the noise during printing (less than 50dB).
- Upgraded MCU
- Faster and better processing capabilities than ATmega2560
- High quality printings with ±0.1mm accuracy
|Printing Speed||20～100mm/s - suggested: 50～60mm/s|
|Printing Volume||220mm x 220mm x 260mm|
|Auto-Leveling||Optional, order here.|
|Supported Filament||PLA / ABS / PETG / Wood-polymer / PVA / HIPS|
|Printing Method||From microSD flash card (offline) or USB cable (online)|
|Display||3.5 inch color touchscreen|
|Slicing Software||EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r|
|Power||AC 115/230V 50～60Hz，360W|
|Max. Nozzle Temp.||250℃|
|Max. Heated Bed Temp.||100℃|
|Printer Dimensions (LxWxH)||484mm x 435mm x 668mm (with filament spool)|
Need larger quantities? Ask for a quote!
- 5 piece(s) in stock
- Ordered before 17:00, shipped today.
- Shipping from € 92.00 to United States
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Fast shipping from The Netherlands