Your shopping cart is empty
Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino - All-in-one Arduino Compatible Board
The Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is an all-in-one kit. No breadboard, no soldering, even no wiring is needed. Seeed Studio cut all those muss and fuss, aiming to give you the best experience, you only need to focus on coding and Arduino Learning. The kit is powered by one Arduino compatible Board (Seeeduino Lotus) together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one single board.
All the modules have been connected to the Seeeduino microcontroller through the PCB stamp holes so no Grove cables are needed to connect. This is perfect for educational fields where frustrating wiring and soldering is no longer needed. Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. You can build any Arduino project you like with this Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino®.
- Arduino UNO compatible board (ATmega320p based Seeeduino Lotus) + 10 most commonly used Arduino modules
- All modules are pre-wired, no breadboard and jumper cables required
- 74 pages PDF wiki + 12 step by step project tutorials
- Super friendly to beginner and STEAM education
- Compatible with over 300 Grove modules
- Suitable for Arduino beginners
- Suitable for STEAM teaching
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino Board x 1
- Micro USB cable x 1
- Grove cables x 6
- On the board:
- Grove - LED x 1
- Grove - Buzzer x 1
- Grove - OLED Display 0.96" x 1
- Grove - Button x 1
- Grove - Rotary Potentiometer x 1
- Grove - Light x 1
- Grove - Sound x 1
- Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor x 1
- Grove - Air Pressure Sensor x 1
- Grove - 3-Axis Accelerator x 1
- Seeeduino Lotus x 1
Need larger quantities? Ask for a quote!
- 100 piece(s) in stock
- Shipped on Monday when ordered now.
- Shipping from € 4.55 to United States
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Fast shipping from The Netherlands