The Raspberry Pi Pico H has a custom designed 40-pin header and a 3-pin JTAG connector pre-soldered. At its heart is RP2040, a Raspberry Pi-designed chip, which features two ARM Cortex-M0+ cores clocked at 133MHz with 256KB RAM, 26 GPIO pins, and a broad range of interfacing options. This is paired with 2MB of on-board QSPI Flash memory for code and data storage.
The board is programmable in MicroPython or C/C++, can be flashed using mass storage over USB, and has a wide input voltage range (~1.8 to 5.5V).
Note: The Raspberry Pi Pico is a completely different board than what you are used to from Raspberry Pi. This is a micro-controller, where the other boards are micro-computers.
In addition to this version with headers, we also have a Raspberry Pi Pico without headers and a Raspberry Pi Pico W (wireless connectivity) without headers in the shop.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26x multi-function GPIO pins
- 2x SPI, 2x I2C, 2x UART, 3x 12-bit ADC, 16x controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Dimensions: 21mm(W) x 51.3mm(L) x 12.9mm(H)