The micro:Maqueen is a graphical programming robot suitable for STEM education based on the micro:bit. The small body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphical programming in an entertaining way, triggering children's interest in science and logical thinking.
Maqueen is a perfect toy for kids to start learning robotics. They can almost get Maqueen to do anything by converting their thoughts into programs. Moreover, to add even more possibilities to Maqueen, more sensors are added that support sound, light, object, or even wireless signal interaction.
- Support for Makecode - Scratch and python will be supported in the future.
- Small in size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
- Supply Voltage: 3.5V~5V DC ( Three AAA batteries or 3.6V~3.7V lithium battery )
- Infrared Grayscale Sensor(High-low level) x 2
- Buzzer x 1
- Infrared Receiver (NEC decoder) x 1
- LED Lights (High-low level control) x 2
- RGB Ambient Light (16 million colors) x 4
- SR04, SR04P Ultrasonic Interface(5V) x 1
- I2C Interface (3.3V) x 1
- Gravity Extension Interfaces (P1, P2) x 2
- N20 All-metal Gear Motor x 2
- Motor Reduction Ratio: 1:150
- Maximum Rotate Speed: 133 rpm
- Motor Drive Mode: PWM motor drive
- Bracket and Protective Cover Extension M3 Screw Hole x 6
- Programming Method: Makecode graphical programming, Mind+ graphical programming
- Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
- Weight: 75.55g
Batteries and micro:bit board are not included