Your shopping cart is empty
Arduino MKR Relay Proto Shield
he MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project. The shield provides two relays called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2 respectively. The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 to A4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- Screw terminal blocks for easy connections
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 125 VAC, 60 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
Shipped on Monday when ordered now.
Shipping from € 2.95 within The Netherlands.
Free shipping from € 100.00.
|10 or more||-8%||€ 18.36 Ea.|
|50 or more||-12%||€ 17.56 Ea.|