Why use a heatsink and a case, when you can use a heatsink case?! This sleek, anodised aluminium case for Raspberry Pi 4 will give you 10-15°C of passive cooling under full CPU load.
It comes with a thermal pad to provide thermal contact between the CPU and top case, and a handy allen key and set of hex bolts to attach the case together.
The case gives you access to all of the ports, pins, and connectors. You can just about get away with using low-profile HATs and pHATs (those without bulky components on the underside, using one of our booster headers, but be extremely careful not to short any components on the metal top case!
- Anodised aluminium top and bottom case (in black, gold, red, green, blue, purple or grey)
- Thermal pads
- Hex bolts and allen key included
- Access to all ports, pins, and connectors
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only!
- The case is metal and hence conductive, so be careful not to short any components on it, and ensure that your Pi is powered off and unplugged when fitting the case
- It may be obvious, but the case will get hot in use
- Dimensions: 87x56x25.5mm