This is an 7.5inch E-Ink display HAT for your Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino with a 800x480 resolution, embedded controller and communicatiion via SPI.
Due to the advantages like ultra low power consumption, wide viewing angle and clear display without electricity, it's an ideal choice for applications such as shelf label, industrial instrument, your own DIY e-reader etc.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with other controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Outline dimension: 170.2mm × 111.2mm × 1.25mm
- Display size: 163.24mm × 97.94mm
- Dot pitch: 0.1855mm × 0.1855mm
- Resolution: 880×528
- Display color: red, black, white
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 21s
- Refresh power: 50mW(typ.)
- Standby power: <0.017mW
- Viewing angle: >170°